Cop the iconic style and get legendary performance when you slip your feet in the Nike Air Max 90 Leather. Donned the 'Watermelon' and 'South Beach' Air Max, this colorway sports tonal grey uppers, combined with bright hits of Miami vibes to top of the fan favorite. They got what your little one needs just the way it should be!
• Leather upper for premium comfort and durability.
• Textured overlays lend durable comfort and unique style.
• Additional eyestrays for customized lacing and a lockdown fit.
• Full-length PU midsole with visible Air-Sole unit in the heel for lightweight cushioning.
• Rubber Waffle outsole for traction and durability.
As one of the most iconic sneakers in the game, the Nike Air Max 95 really needs no introduction. Its construction takes cues from human anatomy: the midsole represents the spine, panels represent muscles, loopholes and straps represent the ribs and mesh represents the skin. This model engineered just for the kids in Grade School sizing.
• Durable, full-grain leather with mesh upper for breathability.
• Adjustable midfoot webbing for a supportive fit.
• Max Air units in the heel and forefoot for maximum impact protection.
• Outsole flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride.
• Rubber outsole with Waffle pattern.
Vans The Checkerboard Authentic combines the original and now iconic Vans low top style with sturdy canvas uppers, the iconic Vans checkerboard print, metal eyelets, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
Originally released in 1993 and known as the Air Max 270 for its 270-degree Air Sole unit, the Air Max 93 was an innovation into Nike's air bubble technology, providing more air cushioning than ever seen before. Strangely enough Tinker Hatfield pulled inspiration from plastic milk jugs for the advanced air sole unit. The sneaker however never really took off in the 90s, but keeping their signature styles alive, the Air Max 93 is back and better than ever featuring the 270 air sole unit, premium leather uppers, and its OG 'Dusty Cactus' colorway for that retro look.
• Premium leather and mesh upper.
• 270-Degree air sole unit packed in the heel.
• Nike Air Max branding.